A Denver, Colorado Trust, Estate and Fiduciary Law and Business Law Firm Providing Effective Solutions for Life and Death Planning
Telephone: (303) 793-3400
We are a "digital office", which allows us to provide specialized knowledge, skills and service in a smaller firm environment, which also minimizes distractions and keeps our focus on your needs.
DRC's MissionThe firm's attorneys strive to meet clients’ needs with excellence. We address all your issues and concerns, with thoughtful attention and solutions we bring from a wealth of experience on both sides of the negotiating table. We value your time and energy, and are committed to achieving successful results in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Why You’ll Love Working with UsWe know that the root of a legal problem often has nothing to do with the law. DRC attorneys are not only focused on the legal issues, but personal matters as well. We value and consider interpersonal dynamics in order to provide a truly effective solution. We desire to enable you in making the best decision by ensuring you understand and are comfortable with your potential solutions.
- Exceptional client care, commitment and respect — Our goal is always a successful resolution, either through mediation, settlement, or trial, to afford you the peace of mind you desire. We listen carefully to your concerns and quickly respond to your questions.
- Reliable credentials — Colorado attorney Michael Reagor has been a legal resource for media outlets including the Wall Street Journal and an active member in the WealthCounsel community for Wealth Planning best practices.
- History of impactful leadership — Our attorneys have demonstrated deep ongoing commitment to their Colorado communities through service on numerous nonprofit boards, speaking engagements, and publications.
Specialized Legal PracticeEach DRC attorney has his or her own specialized area of practice, and in combination allow us to serve as a one-stop shop for most legal needs:
Trust and Estate Law
· Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
· Probate Administration and Litigation
· Complex trust and fiduciary litigation
· Gift and Estate Tax Planning
· Special Needs Trusts
· Income Tax Planning
· Elder law, including medicaid planning and VA benefits
· Pre- and Postnuptial Agreements
· Child Custody Disputes
· Divorce and Dissolution
· Marital Property Agreements
· Business Acquisitions
· Business Formation
· Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements
· Employment Law
· Service Agreements
· Sale and Purchase
· Easements and Adverse
· Environmental Liabilities
· Commercial Property
Development and Leasing
· Conflict resolution services, including conciliation, mediation and arbitration services
· Conflict onflict consulting for estate and wealth planning
· Conflict consulting for business planning
Talk to UsPlanning now can save you and your business significant stress and headache in the future. Sleep well at night knowing our firm values your time and resources. After-hours appointments are available upon request. All initial consultations are free. Contact DRC at 303-793-3400 or click “Contact Us” below to schedule an appointment today.
Estate planning involves getting to know our clients & understanding their goals. These crucial steps serve as our guide to effectively design, draft, and implement each client's unique estate plan. More »
Many of our clients are growing Colorado businesses who rely on us in the areas of copyright, trademark and intellectual property law; employment law; tax law; asset purchases and business acquisitions; and general business law. In these business law areas, we have your legal needs covered. More »
Family law matters can be confusing and highly emotional. We can help you through this difficult time in your life by providing assistance in all areas of family law. More »